Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How Do I Get Rid Of My Green Pond Water?

We'll let someone who uses the product tell you:

"To whom it may concern,

I just finished treating my VERY green 700+ gallon pond for a second time with the Hydra Crystals. I wanted to let you know that I am VERY impressed with your product. I can now see the bottom of the pond and all the fish that are in it.

My initial thought when I purchased the product was "it is worth a shot because nothing else has worked". But, after the first treatment the water became clear enough that I could see about half way down. And after the second treatment it is very clear.

This is an awesome product and I have already begun to tell my family and friends, who own ponds, about it."

Best regards,

Jeff
Cincinnati, OH

No comments:

Post a Comment